Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

21.10.08

ANNUAL CAMP 2008


left with 2 more days AC and there is this idiot who is not trying to flop this camp in 1 way or another. he is being a fucker. sry that i had to use it on him. and yes he is no other than SLK. i hope you are reading it. so that u know the mistakes that u r committing. talk abt tone, u think u have a very good tone toward talking to ppl is it? pls mind the way u talk to Ur OC and your cadet. they are human. and the reason to why i don't give u the respect is because u don deserve it. as simple as ABC. WATS so wrong in asking you to "can accept"? if you find a problem with that u r just petti. u think u have a very good tone is it? i don talk to the female TOs, only to Mr. Chan and Mr. Logan. but they don mind so why u care so much? u said "not my taichi" is that the ways to reply to Ur OC. u even claim that u didn't say it. hello ppl heard it OK. and Zoe didnt even say anything. why u got no balls to admit is it? scared lose face to your cadets huh??
everyone pls rmb this, he said:
"my sch more important than NPCC". then why on the earth do u care so much abt NPCC and AC. fuck off. fucking hell fuck off.
hey pls get this into your head:
you SLK, you are not a threat to us OK...


illustrated by:
karthik

No comments: