Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

7.1.11

FROM MY BELOVED WIFE:)

hello husband! ive been seeing so little of you lately, running around saving the world again? I guess so. There probably wouldnt be another time where we'd be sitting tgt in class, you being lame, having inside jokes, and just making me laugh with your oh so lame jokes. I'm gonna miss all that. Every single thing. One of the best things of coming to new town was meeting you, you were different, and till now i still have no idea how we could become this close.

However our relationship is truely platonic, and for that, im glad. You always have the best advice, what to do, what not to do,"this isnt right", "omg, do that", "yes yes, sure, this is fine", "no, vondra... youre wrong", and lastly, your favourite phrase, "VONDRA, SHUT UP OKAY BITCH, LET ME TALK, NOW IM TALKING, YOU LISTEN!!" which would make me go all *rolls eyes* HAHA.

one thing that im so grateful for, is that you're always honest. No matter what, if im right, you'll say i am. when im wrong, you'll say im wrong. you never fail to stand up for what you believe in, and you're always there for me - through rain or shine. Whatever thats bothering you - you'll say it - right there and then - which is not something everyone can do. You, as a best friend, a husband, never ever puts me down, no matter what. you're always there for me when no one is. If there's a "FRIEND WHO'LL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU WHEN YOU TURN AROUND" award, it'll definitely be you. i am serious.

you are some one so significant to me, i cant lose you, not even after secondary sch~ you hear me?! OR ELSE. you are like a brother to me, the older brother i never had, the best friend, the teacher, the counselor, the one who reasons with me, tells me right from wrong, stands up for me, a listener, and some one to guide me through everything, anytime, anywhere. GAHHHH enough of all this.

I just want to wish you A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHAY!!!
you mean the world to me. nono, you mean the whole universe to me!
I'll always rmb this conversation we had.

Karthik: TSK. YOUR VOICE JUST ANNOYS ME. SERIOUSLY.
me: really? one day when i die, you wont get to hear it anymore..
karthik: ..... CHOI! DONT ANYHOW SAY LA!!

see, i know he actually loves me DEEP DEEP (:
hehehe, i love you too la k? :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥

love, your one and only WIFE! :D

No comments: