Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

30.7.12

What brings me back?

What brings me back? - Almost everything. I feel like I need someone to talk to, but apparently the someone is just not who she use to be. I know this is going to sound selfish, but I want that someone to be there all the time not only when I need here, and any saint person would agree that we would always want someone to stand by us all the time. Now with the type of commitment I have, things are really getting hell lot tougher than it used to be. All those shit I had in secondary school is nothing compared to what I'm going through right now. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. Everyone's changing that includes me, I mean, what would the world be without change. We will probably be living in the 1960s right now. Where people get rest just because they are old and not earn. This is not ancient china where everyone gets respect, this is the 21st century singapore where everyone earns their respect. I know what brings me back. The freedom - you are not limited to your own expression. It's like this platform for you to just speak all out. Well, this is not going to be my everyday diary where I rant about everything and everyone per se but more of how I'm doing and how everything around me is coming alone. So that one day when I look back, I know how I've come a long way.

No comments: