Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

6.8.12

okay.

Woke up to a message this afternoon that says: "Hi, I'm really sorry. I'm attached" YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT? YOU ARE NOT SORRY? That's really hard to believe. And after all I texted you, the best you thought of was okay. OKAY?! Then what was all the long talk for we had after your tuition that day for? Was it all just to please yourself and me. Just so that you feel better? So much for wanting to wait till As are over. So much for not being ready. Okay, maybe it's my fault for not texting you and stuff, but I can't be the only one doing it all the time. Do you even try to at times, no. It has always been me. I don't know if I should count myself lucky for not preparing your Birthday gift but I'm glad I didn't because it would have been worst if this happened after which. Every time I asked you for your honest answer, you said yes. But looks like you just said it so that we can get over the topic. WHY?! 2 years. FUCK!

I remember you telling me that, not matter what, we will still be friends, that's what everyone says, but I'll see if you keep to it. You said you will need me no matter what, I'll see if you still do. My guess will be NO. But, I'll still give you the benefit of doubt. Prove me wrong.

Oh, and whoever the FUCK he is, he better be a good one. Cause I don't wish to be your backup.

No comments: