Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

22.8.12

We don't see eye to eye, anymore, do we?

Today was fake. Maybe we, expressing ourselves here, is so much better than we talking. Tired of trying, welcome to my life. There's obviously a reason to why I ignored all the texts and calls, because I don't want to talk about it. What's the point? Ask yourself. This is a vicious cycle. We talk, we last a while and we quarrel and the cycle goes on. I see no point, it gets us no where. Maybe we need to do some "soul" searching. You think I don't want to do something about this? I don't like the idea of having my living room to be at it's best and then having my rooms and store rooms to be in a mess just because people don't see it. Have I ever thought of giving up on people? No. If I did, I wouldn't have been so successful in 'CCA' so to speak.

There's like only ONE person I can hold on to tightly with all my might because I know she matters.
I'm not running away form it, I'm not hiding. I'm just letting nature take it's own course. Like you said, what you think might not be appear to be what people see and think. It's not just coming from me, other see it too. Some ask: Once so close, now not like before? What happen to the 2 of you sia? Is it him? And I go: No larh. It's me, I'm just to busy to make time for her. What else can I say? And it's not just from one but from many. I know I'm in no position to say this but, I feel like you need to pay your priorities a visit. The seem to have gone off track.

It was just a figure of speech: Nvm, forget I asked. And you took it so seriously. Just think about it. You have become cranky these days, we pick fight over what I tweet. Could it be because you're paranoid. I need to tweet to make me feel better. I can't be bothering you will all of my problems. They are there for me to solve them. And you feel like it was directed at you and there we go again.

But I don't feel that way anymore, It's like every time we quarrel we drift further and further apart and you draw closer to other things and people. You don't see it, others do. I hope, I'm wrong and we see things eye to eye sometime soon.

No comments: