Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

21.8.12

We all have a story to tell.

I don't if I'm being sensitive or paranoid but I'm really troubled by this. There were like so many things that we were to do together, but now, I kinda forgot the list. I'm not sure if we even have one. You are all so different now, I really have problems understanding you. You can beg to differ, by things have really changed A LOT since then. I felt so much better last time, no insecurities at all. I can picture us, still spending time together in the future. But now, I don't even want to think about it. I realise that talking doesn't really help. It's like we talk to just get over it,and just so that we don't leave any loose ends lying around. We are on different frequency, and even if we sync now, it's just for time being. We quarrel over every small things. I don't want things to go back to the way it was but in fact better than that. I believe we are more that just that. I think it's about asking ourselves who and what we really what and need in our lives. And to make it clear to everyone so that no one is left clueless. And having done that, it's about keep up to all that we have said. You once said that, best friends before boyfriend, i guess you would like to take it back now. I want us to be a circle where we go round and round and never come to an end.

I miss you. Not in some cheesy, let's hold hands and be together forever way. But I just miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life more than anything. I miss you always being there. I miss my real good friend.


1 comment:

VONDRA said...

I miss you so much, too.