Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

7.11.12

Secrets

We all have secrets. Some, share them with people their close too, while others write them down in their diaries. And then, they have people whom chose neither and instead, keep it all to themselves. I would classify me to be in that category. For some reasons, I don't or haven't shared certain things with people. I guess it's the fear of being judge.

We live in the society where everything is arbitrary. We do things the way we want it, however, we are still bound by many restrictions. We live in a place where everything you do or say is being watched by others, moreover, judged. And because of this fear, people dare not or should i say, can't be who the truly are.

It's all about the image we want to upload and portray. Some go a very long way to preserve theirs while others allow it to be tarnished because they can no longer hide their inner or true self. It takes one a hell lot of courage to stand up for himself. Something he truly believes in. One he really is. I've always wished for that strength, but till today, no avail. Maybe, when people and society change, I see myself becoming who I am and want to be. The day where people roam freely without any fear of being judges.

No comments: