Owner

My photo
Clementi, Singapore
I'm tough on both others and myself. I expect everything I do to have a ultimate result. When I'm in it, I'll go all out to win it. I step in with 2 feet and not one.

7.8.12

BAD DAYS.

LAST WEEK WAS BAD! Everything about it was wrong and bad. It's like the worst week ever. I've never felt like that ever before. Everything about assignments was wrong, everything about drill competition was wrong, everything about the people around me was wrong, and perhaps everything around me was equally wrong as well. I don't know if it's me or what, but I've been getting real frustrated with everyone around me for the smallest reason, which is really unhealthy. I use to have high tolerant towards everyone, but now, i just can't seem to control it. It's like everything's falling on me and the weight is just to heavy for me to hold. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

Sure as hell, this is not the best time for 'other' problem. It's like, when people need me, I'm all there, sincerely, but when I need them, they are like so hard to find. I FREAKING hate it when people make use of one another. It's just heartless. Just because you can't find anyone else, you call this person out and the person is kind enough to accompany you out to wherever you want to go and do. And when this person ask to do the same for just one. You complain about the place being far and having to travel. It just get's on my nerves. And now, I just wonder who am I to you. It's like I've invested a lot in you. And for god knows what reason and this is what i get in return. 

AND, please, I really need a break. you mean, it was all wrong for me to blog about it? Look at those around you, you have someone to talk to. You have him, What am I suppose to do. If you are having a hard time, I'm having a harder time. How do you expect me to react to this whole thing. You took things literally, and there's nothing I can do about that too. Aren't my questions valid, don't I have to feel justified? And come on, why would I think of you so lowly, out of all the people you know? you expect that out of me? This is really not the best time for it. I've got no energy to deal with it. I barely have any to survive this hell me. And i don't want things to be this way too. Maybe all we need now is a break. Once I think I'm ready then I'll just text you or something, and hopefully by then you are doing fine as well. And hopefully, I'm not causing any hinderance between the both of you. 

Once holidays starts, I just feel like going somewhere alone. Like without telling anyone and just disappear for a few days! I believe many of us wish to pass on for just a day to see who would be at our wake/ funerals. We expected certain people in our lives to be there but to your surprise, they might not even be there. People whom you think will come might probably not appear. And only then, you would know who stands by you truly. 

This week didn't start off too well, and I pray it gets better. I really do. 

No comments: